What is process water ?
The process water is used by industries for different applications, whether for technical installations or for the manufacture of products.
What are the "process water"?
In the case of process water, it's called H2O water, which is more or less pure, in some cases with adjuvants:
- Tap water, hard water, water hardness 15 - 35°f;
- Softened water, 0°f;
- Osmosis water, 10 µS;
- Deionized water - pure water, 2 µS;
- Water treated by Elektrodesionisierung - ultrapure water, < 1µS;
- Distilled water - ultrapure water, < 1 µS.
What are the applications for process water ?
- Cooling water;
- Cleaning water (washing, rinsing);
- Cutting water;
- Component of a medicament;
- Degreasing bath (water and soap).
Your advantages with ozone.ch
In addition, ozone.ch provides :
- Turnkey delivered and installed systems;
- Necessary staff training and technical assistance;
- Laboratory analysis;
- Service and maintenance contracts